Due to spam all new user registrations will be checked against a known blacklist during registration. Email verification is also required.
Forum Userguide is available at https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3.0/ug/userguide/
[/b]

Introductory PC4 car wanted

For all Parts / Cars wanted to purchase etc
Pedalz
Leaner Driver
Leaner Driver
Team: Pedalz

Introductory PC4 car wanted

Postby Pedalz » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:04 pm

My son has recently become interested in pedal car racing and i'd love to encourage him by getting him a basic car so he can practice and enter a race with his local (soon to be) team mates.

If anyone has a cheap car available - I'd love to hear from you

Many thanks,

Paul

Wing Racers
Team Manager
Team Manager
Team: Wing Racers

Re: Introductory PC4 car wanted

Postby Wing Racers » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi Paul
Welcome to the forum.
I would suggest that you visit one of the races, I am sure that any of the teams will let your son sit in one of the cars before or after a race so he can try it for size etc. He will then feel all the excitement and buzz of a race day.
Most of the cars that go up for sale seem to sell for more than ÂŁ500 depending on the specification, so I don't know if that is more than you intended spending.

Cheers

Graham
Wing Racers

Gary Holly
Committee
Committee

Re: Introductory PC4 car wanted

Postby Gary Holly » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:49 pm

Paul

I have a picture of a basic car that is used for Scoutcar racing. You are welcome to email me and I will send you across some pictures. Our team are made up scouts and we enjoy racing in this series where all teams help one another.

Apart from the collars for the drive cogs and the sterling rod ends, the rest is basic bike parts and 25mm steel tubing. As Graham has said its great fun and if you come along with your son and his friends they will be made more than welcome to try out our cars.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Gary Hollingsworth

Team 105 Racing

Return to “Wanted”