Due to spam all new user registrations will be checked against a known blacklist during registration. Email verification is also required.
Forum Userguide is available at https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3.0/ug/userguide/
[/b]

2015 AGM Agenda

BFPCR Announcements and News
AlanGoodman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Apollo Racing

2015 AGM Agenda

Post by AlanGoodman » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:50 pm

BFPCRANNUALMEETINGAGENDA2015final.pdf
(412.83 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

gcre
Committee
Committee

Re: 2015 AGM Agenda

Post by gcre » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:55 pm

There are now just under 2 weeks to go to the AGM. Part of this meeting is to elect a new committee and find volunteers to carry out tasks on the committee.

I have said all year that I intend this year to be my last as person responsible for "communications". This is one half of the publicity job. The main aim is to ensure information is distributed to current, and recent, teams primarily by way of three hard-copy mail-outs a year.

It is a vital job and when we tried to go electronic on this it wasnt a great success - nothing beats the impact of mail through the letter box even these days!

The job, however, is not massively onerous if you are organised, and costs are re-imbursed by the Federation for envelopes, stamps etc.

We have deliberately made the tasks very job and time prescriptive so there is a full job spec and milestone list attached. I will of course be available to advise and help over the next season.
BPCC_Communication_Job.pdf
(172.67 KiB) Downloaded 50 times