Due to lack of use the forum is now read only. Please post questions etc in our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/128453854681/

Car Pool

BFPCR committee members only
All committee business in here. Please move topics found in other areas if needed to here for committee to discuss
Jes@GCRE
Pedalcar racer
Pedalcar racer

Re: Car Pool

Post by Jes@GCRE » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:32 am

Sam has assured me that it will be available to hire for races where they can't raise a team.

Gary Holly
Licenced Driver
Licenced Driver

Post by Gary Holly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Committee

After a meeting tonight with leaders parents and racers, Unfortunately Team 105 are not able to compete at Bruntingthorpe. As mentioned previously I am at Windsor with my son Mark ( one of our team members ) as he has been invited due to completing his Queens Scout Award. We now have leaders and parents invited to Windsor also who have received the Silver Acorn and Bar to Silver Acorn,and this is a great honour for them. These awards just go to show the support we as a scout group and pedal car team have from everyone is highlighted.

With so many at Windsor we are struggling to get the team on the grid. We have put a lot of hard work in over the winter on our cars and we will now have to test these upgrades out at Shennington. After tonight's meeting we have said we will look at Blackbushe to make up for our missing the first two rounds.

Hope everyone has a great race.

Regards

Gary Team 105

AlanGoodman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Apollo Racing

Post by AlanGoodman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:17 pm

:cry:

Sorry to hear that... Look forward to seeing you at Shenington.

Jes@GCRE
Pedalcar racer
Pedalcar racer

Post by Jes@GCRE » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:23 pm

That's very bad news for the event at such a difficult time as we are going through at present and I can't pretend otherwise I'm afraid.

Mark Williams
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mark Williams » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:25 pm

Gary
Thanks for letting us know on your situation.
Regards
Mark
Mark
BFPCR Treasurer
East Yorkshire

Jes@GCRE
Pedalcar racer
Pedalcar racer

Post by Jes@GCRE » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Swebbelli will have at least 1 car, probably 2, available to hire for Shenington for another team so if you want me to test this system when it is ready then give me a shout.

AlanGoodman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Apollo Racing

Post by AlanGoodman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:41 pm

I'll hopefully see Sam Knight on Sunday at Hillingdon on Sunday to see if there is any chance of him putting together a BHPC entry.

Gary Holly
Licenced Driver
Licenced Driver

Post by Gary Holly » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:41 pm

Don't know why my last post didn't appear but her goes again.

Thanks to everyone for your replies.

As mentioned we have leaders and parents attending Windsor as they have received either the Silver Acorn or Bar to Silver Acorn. Without this support Team 105 would still only be a 1 car Team and this recognition by the scout movement is recognition for all their support. Our Team are delighted and Thanked the award holders for giving so many young people this chance to race.

We have invested heavy and hopefully our upgrades will ensure our car performs well on the track. If you are interested in what we have changed on the car please ask to have a look as this is Magic with Metal.

We will be at Shennington with 5 teams and look forward to seeing everyone. We have also discussed Blackbushe
And will be on the grid for this race. Does anyone know of a local scout HQ that may be able to accommodate us at Blackbushe to make lift a lot easier for us travelling so far.

Regards

Gary

Team 105

Jes@GCRE
Pedalcar racer
Pedalcar racer

Post by Jes@GCRE » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Hi Gary,

We are booking camping at Earleywood.

Would you like me to see if I can book the whole site because the "County Centre" may be ideal for you?

Jes