Due to lack of use the forum is now read only. Please post questions etc in our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/128453854681/

Due to spam all new user registrations and posts will require moderator approval until further notice.

BFPCR committee members only
All committee business in here. Please move topics found in other areas if needed to here for committee to discuss
dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Falcon Notnray

Due to spam all new user registrations and posts will require moderator approval until further notice.

Post by dralphs » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:31 am

Re Due to spam all new user registrations and posts will require moderator approval until further notice.

I've noticed that admin/moderators don't seem to get emails saying that a user is waiting to be verified.
There is only a notification once you log in

I'll see if i can find out why no emails and if its possible to change it, but until then or we revert back to old register process can all admins/mods keep an eye out for notifications please
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Due to spam all new user registrations and posts will require moderator approval until further notice.

Post by dralphs » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:50 am

found the solution.

Can all admin/mods please check and update their settings as its set against your account

to be notified by email in User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options
(user control panel is accessed via dropdown under your username)

ucp-access.png
notifications.png
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk

AlanGoodman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Apollo Racing

Re: Due to spam all new user registrations and posts will require moderator approval until further notice.

Post by AlanGoodman » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:52 am

Done! Well spotted Dave... Strange that is not enabled by default.

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by dralphs » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Yeah
now need to check my account on austin 7 forum
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk