Due to lack of use the forum is now read only. Please post questions etc in our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/128453854681/

few moves and forum additions

BFPCR committee members only
All committee business in here. Please move topics found in other areas if needed to here for committee to discuss

Do you want race data prior to 2014 uploaded to forum?

Poll ended at Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 3

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Falcon Notnray

few moves and forum additions

Post by dralphs » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi

I have added Archive sub forums to the BFPCR Races and Non-BFPCR Races forums and moved all the 2015 and prior posts into the archive. Should be easier to keep track of the 2016 race topics.

Have also done similar for the Race Data, but have split this into years 2015, 2014 etc

I do have some (but not all) of previous years race data screenshots and zip files from the old forum going back to 2010 and maybe a little earlier. I note that on (Anthonys) old forum the image/zip links are broken so his archive isn't working as such.

Can i take a straw poll of committee, do you want me to upload these previous results etc going back as far as i can?

I also have some photos from Neil and also dumps from old website still to be uploaded, but i'm still not 100% happy with the gallery so don't want to have too much in it in case we switch to a different plugin.

Any other suggestions welcome.
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk

Mark Williams
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: few moves and forum additions

Post by Mark Williams » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:32 am

If we have the space capacity I would think it useful to consolidate so yes
Mark
BFPCR Treasurer
East Yorkshire

Jes@GCRE
Pedalcar racer
Pedalcar racer

Post by Jes@GCRE » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:36 am

Yes I think previous results is a good thing to have around for reference please.

J

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Falcon Notnray

Post by dralphs » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:42 am

So two replies but only one response on the vote/poll :shock:

I'll need to check disk space on cpanel, but given the screenshots and zip files are under 100k each compared to gallery photos at over 5Mb each i don't think they will be a problem
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk