Due to spam all new user registrations will be checked against a known blacklist during registration. Email verification is also required.
Forum Userguide is available at https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3.0/ug/userguide/
[/b]

Camping at Blackbushe circuit

Wing Racers
Team Manager
Team Manager
Team: Wing Racers

Camping at Blackbushe circuit

Post by Wing Racers » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Any news on the camping at the Blackbushe circuit?
Will we be putting tents up around the edge of the circuit, and will we be able go to the chip shop or pub and still get back through the main gate?
Wing Racers

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Falcon Notnray

Re: Camping at Blackbushe circuit

Post by dralphs » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:32 pm

This is what Steph IM'd the other night, suggest you drop he an email or IM for more info

Hello,
We have finally had an answer from the kart club with reference to camping at Blackbushe. But with more answers to come, don't expect too much from this message!
We are allowed no more than 12 cars to stay overnight. Numbers of campers to still be confirmed.
We are not to drive out or in within the hours of 8pm and 8am so the gates will be locked by us during these times.
There is no running water on site (as previous years)
But we can camp anywhere beyond the gates so if you know of a spot you've seen in previous years, it's yours! :)
I don't think anymore people have asked about camping, Gareth, if I have mentioned anyone else and have forgotten them, let me know.
I think we have enough people to camp without taking the mickey, so please don't offer it to anyone else.
If you don't want to camp, let me know and we can offer the place to someone else.
If you plan to travel home instead, feel free to leave trailers on site.
the cost is unsure at the moment. They have a committee meeting this week to discuss that.
Definitely no camping on friday night :(
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk

dralphs
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Falcon Notnray

Re: Camping at Blackbushe circuit

Post by dralphs » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:33 pm

If we are only allowed 12 cars, we may need to start a list of whose staying over as we will have 3 or 4 cars alone.
Dave
Falcon Notnray Racing
www.yarntonscouts.org.uk